Program Manager, Remote
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is looking for a Program Manager that can support the development and sustainability of child care programs. The Program Manager will work with partners to design and implement a series of business sustainability training, and will provide coaching around best practices to help providers grow and sustain their small businesses. The ideal candidate is resourceful, customer-focused and team oriented, with outstanding communication skills, has the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, is able to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a dynamic organization. The successful candidate will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and deliver best-in-class training and learning opportunities, including weekly virtual and in-person training to support providers.
- Proactively support providers by creating and distributing communications and providing 1:1 coaching.
- Track data and communicate regularly with partners on provider progress and barriers.
- Assist with the definition and design of tools, standard operating procedures, and processes
- 4+ years of experience in customer success, learning and development, or client-facing roles.
- Experience with leading virtual and in-person Professional Development.
- Ability to build authentic relationships with customers and translate their needs into action plans.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in composing concise, accurate, and appropriately targeted presentations.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $85,000 - $95,000 annually/per hour. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer 100% coverage for employee premiums and 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.