ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY
Khan Academy is a fast-paced, nonprofit startup on a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We already reach millions of students every month and are growing rapidly. We’re building a library of world-class instructional and practice resources that empowers learners. Whether they’re studying matrices, mitosis, or multivariable calculus, we want to offer students the resources to realize that they can learn anything.
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY INDIA
Khan Academy India aims to deliver a world class user experience that is locally relevant to learners in India and is enabled by a strong on-the-ground team and operations. Our learning system is mastery based, which allows students to master key concepts at a pace that is right for them before moving on to more challenging content. From serving under 500,000 learners in 2016, we are now serving almost 4 million learners a month across our websites, apps and youtube channels. These learners include both independent learners accessing us at home and teacher directed learners in schools. Our focus is to reach the underserved by making our content accessible in local languages and by working with large public school systems. Khan Academy is available in Hindi, Hinglish, Kannada, Gujarati, Bangla, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi and Assamese.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 12-months Contract Role. We are looking for an individual to manage and execute marketing activities across digital and offline channels in India. The person will be responsible for implementing, tracking and optimizing our marketing campaigns mainly targeted to teachers. The role will also involve working with agencies and content creators to develop marketing assets/content for Public Relations, digital and offline marketing activities.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to execute integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated, results-orientated, and a strong problem solver.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns targeting teachers and drive engagement via email, Whatsapp, social media and offline campaigns
- Support all marketing initiatives at Khan Academy India which includes content creation for Public Relations, digital marketing campaigns, engagement activities with teachers, students and parents
- Develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, and copy. Monitor and analyse content success
- Conceptualise and initiate tests toward continually improving key metrics (creative CTR, opens, clicks, etc.) across campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work closely with the internal marketing teams as well as external agencies to launch campaigns on time and within budget
- This person will be a part of the schools team that works with state govts driving higher usage in public and govt schools. Large part of this role will include planning and executing marketing campaigns to motivate teachers
- Experience in digital marketing and knowledge of running campaigns and work experience in a digital marketing/advertising agency
- Experience in content creation: Ability to write copy and work with others to create marketing assets
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Program management experience: Ability to coordinate with multiple departments/stakeholders to complete projects
- You have demonstrated the ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- You’re invigorated by the possibility of helping provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere
- Good grasp on reading and writing in English and Hindi languages
Duration: 12 months
Please submit an 800-100 words article sharing views on hybrid learning in govt schools in India
To get a better idea of our brand and audiences please go through
- Our social channels - Instagram and Facebook
- Assets from our past campaigns run in India
- Our resources during COVID to #KeepIndiaLearning