M&E/Performance Metrics Coordinator - Uganda - OOSY Product (Re-advertised)
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Data Collection / Coordination: 30%
- Create and revise data collection tools, Ensure that the performance metrics data is collected for the monitoring system using paper tools and various digital platforms in a timely and harmonious manner, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
- Create and revise data collection and processing procedures
- Design, facilitate and coordinate recommended capacity building initiatives, such as training on monitoring tools and data collection procedures for relevant staff, in order to ensure quality data collection.
- Oversee and coordinate all M&E printing and procurement to ensure timely delivery of high quality of M&E data collection materials
Performance Metrics System Management: 20%
- Manage an up-to-date system for (a) programs logistics database, (b) program outputs and outcomes monitoring through the SMS and smartphone reporting,
- Ensuring documentation surrounding the performance metrics/monitoring system is complete and current
- Manage automated data pipeline, ensuring that all steps form data collection, cleaning, storage, and reporting are proceeding as designed. Resolve issues as they arise.
- Assist with database set up and management
- Maintain and operate data quality assurance systems to ensure validity, integrity, precision, reliability and timeliness of all program data; identify any deficiencies and suggest corrective actions.
Data Reporting: 30%
- Ensure accurate compilation and timely publication of reports, including mid-program and end-of-program Monitoring Reports
- Maintain and update live and non-live implementation dashboards, ensuring accuracy of data, troubleshooting any issues that arise
- Present analysis and interpretation of reports to relevant stakeholders based on agreed reporting frequency
- Ensure that the product team understands and use the recommendations provided through Monitoring report
Research support and data analysis: 20%
- Support product Team in the preparation and execution of their research activities.
- Conduct deeper analyses of performance metrics and monitoring data, as needed and requested by products and Design teams.
- Support the Evaluation Function to oversee execution of research and evaluation activities, including data collection, enumerator supervision, data cleaning, data quality checks, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or similar and 2 - 3 years of experience in M&E with an Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) at coordinator level, with at least 1 year coordinating or planning field-based data collection activities.
- Demonstrated strong research, monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Experience working with USSD, SMS, or WhatsApp-based data collection platforms (SMS based management) such as Telerivet, Echomobile, Textit, SurveyCTO, RapidPro, Mteja, etc.
- Tech savvy, willing and able to learn Educate!’s preferred data collection technologies.
- High level of computer literacy: Ms Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills, including experience with data visualization software, including Tableau, Qlick, Google Data Studio, and/or ReDash .
- Engaging and interactive trainer with passion for coaching team members, with experience in training and capacity building.
- Fits our Five Cultural Tenets (see What is Educate! About? below); Learn more by looking at Educate!’s culture deck here
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Attractive Benefits & Perks including Medical Insurance.
- Location is Kampala, Uganda.