Program Manager, Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $175 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced Customer Success Program Manager to join the growing Customer Success Operations team. The CS Program Manager will design, plan, and execute critical initiatives for our post-sale teams including Onboarding, Support, and Engagement (retention and expansion). You are a strategic thinker who loves to partner with business leaders to put tactics into action to improve outcomes for customers. As an analytical, structured problem solver, you love to connect the dots when looking at the big picture as well as roll up your sleeves to get into the details as you dig deep to unearth root causes. You are an expert at synthesizing complex information into digestible insights and formulating solutions. You thrive on finding that perfect intersection of efficiency and efficacy as you design. You are a clear written and verbal communicator who can influence business decisions and deliver results.
What You’ll Do
- Program manage initiatives from end-to-end by collaborating closely with Customer Success Leadership as well as stakeholders across Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Product, Systems Operations, and Business Operations
- Deeply embed yourself in customer-facing teams to become an expert in their current workflows, tooling, automation, and data collection
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to unearth root causes from which you will identify and lead critical operational projects for our post-sale CS teams to achieve excellent outcomes
- Design, develop and deliver workflow, SOPs, reporting, automation, and tech/tooling solutions for customer facing teams directly impacting their effectiveness onboarding, retaining, and growing our customer base
- Use data to make informed resource allocation decisions, determining high-impact short-term projects while continuing to keep sight of and progress toward our longer-term objectives
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- A minimum of 4 years of operations or program management experience in a high-growth environment, consulting, or business operations. Prior exposure to customer-facing teams and SaaS experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with a demonstrated ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- Exceptional stakeholder and project management skills, effectively influencing and managing expectations with Senior Management and cross-functional teams.
- A creative problem solver, adept at removing obstacles and finding solutions to key business challenges.
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented, constantly striving to exceed targets and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence business decisions.
- A combination of strategic thinking and a hands-on approach, capable of navigating complex challenges while achieving goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, Salesforce, and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) - experience preferred.
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.